The STM32F3DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32 F3 series Cortex-M4 mixed-signals features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F303VCT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, accelerometer, gyroscope and e-compass ST MEMS, USB connection, LEDs and pushbuttons.
The STM32F3DISCOVERY discovery board does not support STM32F313xx MCUs (1.65 V to 1.95 V power supply).
– STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB Flash, 48 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
– On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standaloneST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
– Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
– External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
– L3GD20, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
– LSM303DLHC, ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
– Ten LEDs:
LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
Eight user LEDS, LD3/10 (red), LD4/9 (blue), LD5/8 (orange) and LD6/7 (green)
– Two pushbuttons (user and reset)
– USB USER with Mini-B connector
– Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
Alamat (RT RW Kel. Kec. Kode Pos) :
No. HP :
Kode/SKU (jumlah) :
SMS/WA : 0856-480-22-313
BBM : D2E.7711.B
LINE ID : pusatkomponen
Jl. Prambanan No.877, Ruko ABCDEFG, Banyuwangi - Jawa Timur, Indonesia