Bagikan informasi tentang EasyVR Shield 3.0 – Voice Recognition Shield kepada teman atau kerabat Anda.
– A selection of 26 built-in Speaker Independent (SI) commands (available in US English, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish, and French) for ready to run basic controls.
– Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands (any language) as well as Voice Passwords.
– With the optional Quick T2SI Lite license you can add up to 28 Speaker Independent (SI) Vocabularies, each one with up to 12 SI different commands. Therefore an overall number of up to 336 additional SI commands!
– SonicNet to control one or more EasyVR 3.0s wirelesly with sound tokens generated by the module or other sound source
– DTMF tone generation
– Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands to your robot.
– Compatible with Arduino boards that have the 1.0 Shield interface (UNO R3) and legacy boards including:
– Module can be used with any host with an UART interface (powered at 3.3V – 5V).
– Supports direct connection to the PC on main boards with a separate USB/Serial chip and a special software-driven bridge mode on boards with only native USB interface, for easy access by the EasyVR Commander.
– Simple and robust serial protocol to access and program the module through the host board.
– Make your own sound tables using Sensory QuickSynthesis4 tool.
– Supports remapping of serial pins used by the Shield (in SW mode).
– The new EasyVR GUI includes a command to process and download custom sound tables to the module (overwriting existing sound table)
– Provides a 3.5mm audio output jack suitable for headphones or as a line out
– 8 ohm speaker output
– Access to EasyVR I/O pins
– LED to show feedback during recognition tasks
– Arduino Libraries provided
Alamat (RT RW Kel. Kec. Kode Pos) :
No. HP :
Kode/SKU (jumlah) :
SMS/WA : 0856-480-22-313
BBM : D2E.7711.B
LINE ID : pusatkomponen
Jl. Prambanan No.877, Ruko ABCDEFG, Banyuwangi - Jawa Timur, Indonesia