The EtherTen is a 100% Arduino compatible board that can talk to the world. Do Twitter updates automatically, serve web pages, connect to web services, display sensor data online, and control devices using a web browser. The Freetronics EtherTen uses the same ATmega328P as the Uno and the same Wiznet W5100 chip used by the official Arduino Ethernet Shield, so it’s 100% compatible with the Ethernet library and sketches. Any project you would previously have built with an Arduino and an Ethernet shield stacked together, you can now do all in a single, integrated board.
We’ve even added a micro SD card slot so you can store web content on the card, or log data to it.
All the good things about the Eleven and the Ethernet Shield have been combined into this one device so please see those pages for all the specific details, but the highlights include:
- Fully compatible with standard Ethernet library and standard Arduino IDE.
- Ethernet activity indicators on the PCB and the jack.
- 10/100base-T auto-selection.
- Optional Power-over-Ethernet support, both with DIY 7-12V injectors, PoE Regulator 24V, or full 802.3af standards-compliant.
- Top-spec ATmega328P MCU.
- Micro-USB connector: no more shorts against shields from the USB jack!
- Please note that the Ethernet Jack can touch some wide shields. These can be raised up with Stackable Header Sets and we also have the ProtoShield Short which can sit beside it.
- D13 pin isolated with a MOSFET so you can use it as an input.
- Reset management chip prevents brown-outs or other reset problems.
- Fixed SPI behavior on Ethernet chipset.
- Robust power filtering.
- High quality gold-plated PCB, clear part markings.
- Beautiful rounded corners.
Kami siap melayani pengiriman barang ke kota-kota besar seluruh INDONESIA, meliputi Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Surabaya, Gresik, Bandung, Medan, Semarang, Magelang, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Solo, Jember, Palembang, Makassar, Batam, Pekanbaru, Bandar Lampung, Malang, Padang, Denpasar Bali, Samarinda, Serang, Banjarmasin, Ujung Pandang, Palangkaraya, Banjarbaru, Bontang, Tasikmalaya, Tarakan, Pontianak, Kendari, Balikpapan, Jambi, Bima, Manado, Mataram NTB, Kupang NTT, Jayapura, Sorong, Ternate, Gorontalo, dll. Dan di kota-kota pelosok yang berada di pulau Sumatera, Jawa, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, maupun Papua.