Let your robotic dreams come true with the new DC+Stepper Motor HAT from Adafruit. This Raspberry Pi add-on is perfect for any motion project as it can drive up to 4 DC or 2 Stepper motors with full PWM speed control.
Lets check out these specs again:
– 4 H-Bridges: TB6612 chipset provides 1.2A per bridge with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes. Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 13.5VDC.
– Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
– Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, interleaved or micro-stepping.
– Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
– Polarity protected 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external 5-12VDC power
– Works best with Raspberry Pi model A+, B+, or Pi 2, but can be used with a model A or B if you purchase a 2×13 extra-tall header and solder that instead of the 2×20
– Install the easy-to-use Python library, check out the examples and you’re ready to go!
Alamat (RT RW Kel. Kec. Kode Pos) :
No. HP :
Kode/SKU (jumlah) :
SMS/WA : 0856-480-22-313
BBM : D2E.7711.B
LINE ID : pusatkomponen
Jl. Prambanan No.877, Ruko ABCDEFG, Banyuwangi - Jawa Timur, Indonesia