Bagikan informasi tentang Sensor IMU Razor – SparkFun 9 Degrees of Freedom kepada teman atau kerabat Anda.
The 9DOF Razor IMU incorporates three sensors – an ITG-3200 (MEMS triple-axis gyro), ADXL345 (triple-axis accelerometer), and HMC5883L (triple-axis magnetometer) – to give you nine degrees of inertial measurement. The outputs of all sensors are processed by an on-board ATmega328 and output over a serial interface. This enables the 9DOF Razor to be used as a very powerful control mechanism for UAVs, autonomous vehicles and image stabilization systems.
The 9DOF operates at 3.3VDC; any power supplied to the white JST connector will be regulated down to this operating voltage – our LiPo batteries are an excellent power supply choice. The output header is designed to mate with our 3.3V FTDI Basic Breakout board, so you can easily connect the board to a computers USB port. Or, for a wireless solution, it can be connected to the Bluetooth Mate or an XBee Explorer.
– 9 Degrees of Freedom on a single, flat board:
– ITG-3200 – triple-axis digital-output gyroscope
– ADXL345 – 13-bit resolution, 16g, triple-axis accelerometer
– HMC5883L – triple-axis, digital magnetometer
– Outputs of all sensors processed by on-board ATmega328 and sent out via a serial stream
– Autorun feature and help menu integrated into the example firmware
– Output pins match up with FTDI Basic Breakout, Bluetooth Mate, XBee Explorer
– 3.5-16VDC input
– ON-OFF control switch and reset switch
– Dimensions: 1.1″ x 1.6″ (28 x 41mm)
Alamat (RT RW Kel. Kec. Kode Pos) :
No. HP :
Kode/SKU (jumlah) :
SMS/WA : 0856-480-22-313
BBM : D2E.7711.B
LINE ID : pusatkomponen
Jl. Prambanan No.877, Ruko ABCDEFG, Banyuwangi - Jawa Timur, Indonesia