MPXV7002 series piezoresistive sensor is the latest single crystal silicon sensor, small outline package. The sensor wide range of applications, especially suitable for use with A / D input of a microcontroller or microprocessor those applications. The patented single-element transducer combines advanced micromachining technology, thin film metallization and bipolar processing to provide accurate high level analog output signal proportional to the applied pressure.
MPXV7002 measure either positive, negative pressure can also be measured. In addition, it uses a specific alternative to the traditional 2.5V offset 0V, this new series of sensors allows each port measurements of pressures up 7kPa, pressure can be applied to detect, but also suitable for vacuum detection (For details, see data sheet Transfer Function).
– The maximum error in the range of 0 Derajat C to 85 Derajat C rate of 5%
– Suitable for microprocessor or microcontroller-based system of
– Thermoplastic (PPS) surface mount package
– Temperature compensation in the range of 10 Derajat to 60 Derajat C
– Patented silicon shear stress strain gages
– Provide differential and gage configuration
– It is ideal for automotive and non-automotive applications
Alamat (RT RW Kel. Kec. Kode Pos) :
No. HP :
Kode/SKU (jumlah) :
SMS/WA : 0856-480-22-313
BBM : D2E.7711.B
LINE ID : pusatkomponen
Jl. Prambanan No.877, Ruko ABCDEFG, Banyuwangi - Jawa Timur, Indonesia