Bend all audio files to your will with the Adafruit Music Maker shield for Arduino!
This powerful shield features the VS1053, an encoding/decoding (codec) chip that can decode a wide variety of audio formats such as MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, MIDI, FLAC, WAV (PCM and ADPCM).
It can also be used to record audio in both PCM (WAV) and compressed Ogg Vorbis.
You can do all sorts of stuff with the audio as well such as adjusting bass, treble, and volume digitally.
This version of the shield only has stereo line/headphone output.
We also have a version with a 3W/channel class-D stereo speaker amplifier for easy use in projects that need to be loud
- Features the VS1053B codec chip – decodes Ogg Vorbis, MP3/MP2/MP1, MP4, AAC, WMA, FLAC, WAV/PCM, MIDI. Encodes Ogg or WAV/PCM
- Stereo audio out with proper audio filter caps and ground reference so it can be safely connected directly to headphones, a stereo system or other powered speakers
- 7 extra GPIO’s that can be written or read through the Arduino Library for reading buttons or lighting LEDs
- MicroSD card socket, for any FAT16/FAT32 formatted SD card from 64Mb or greater.
- Full 3.3/5V level shifting for SD and MP3 chipsets
- Works with Arduino Uno, Mega, or Leonardo
- Built in MIDI synth/drum machine with dozens of instruments
- Plenty of optional breakouts for pins like the card-detect and microphone input
- Each order comes with one fully-assembled and tested shield, 2 2-pin terminal blocks, a stick of 0.1″ male header and 2×3 female header for the ICSP connection. Some light soldering is required to attach the through-hole headers to the PCB for plugging into the Arduino as well as the terminal blocks for the speakers. Speakers, $1 headphones, SD card and Arduino not included !
Kami siap melayani pengiriman barang ke kota-kota besar seluruh INDONESIA, meliputi Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Surabaya, Gresik, Bandung, Medan, Semarang, Magelang, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Solo, Jember, Palembang, Makassar, Batam, Pekanbaru, Bandar Lampung, Malang, Padang, Denpasar Bali, Samarinda, Serang, Banjarmasin, Ujung Pandang, Palangkaraya, Banjarbaru, Bontang, Tasikmalaya, Tarakan, Pontianak, Kendari, Balikpapan, Jambi, Bima, Manado, Mataram NTB, Kupang NTT, Jayapura, Sorong, Ternate, Gorontalo, dll. Dan di kota-kota pelosok yang berada di pulau Sumatera, Jawa, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, maupun Papua.