Used in automatic control systems: Solar automatic Sheung Shui, infrared sensors, sanitary ware, shower, drinking fountains, water control, water vending machines, water boilers, campus card equipment, switching control, the inlet end and the outlet port 180 angle, called straight or linear valve!
Common solenoid valve parameters are as follows
- Normally closed (ie, energized water)
- The inlet valve (working pressure, 0.02-0.8MPa general access to water or have a booster pump, the pressure will be a lot larger parties use!) turn on the water valve (working pressure, 0-0.02MPa commonly used in bottled water switch water!)
- Installation angle: parallel (180 degrees)
- Interface: 3/4 inchi outer diameter of 25mm!
- Voltage: AC220
Normally closed inlet valve
First, the product is stable, durable, safe, reliable, high sensitivity, quality assurance, beautiful appearance.
Second, the main technical indicators:
- The use of the environment is not more than 2500 meters above sea level; atmospheric pressure 86 ~ 106KPa;
- Ambient temperature + 1 ~ + 45 ; water temperature is 0 ~ + 60 ; storage and transport temperature – 30 C ~ + 60 C;
- Protection class IP00; relative humidity 95%;
- Operating parameters:
– Rated voltage: AC220 exchange and other (production line detection voltages fall 15 percent); Power rating: 5W;
– Current: 0.02A
– Working life: the use of imported stainless steel spring and high-quality materials, to work at least 200,000 times (at work every day count 100 times, life is more than five years);
Kami siap melayani pengiriman barang ke kota-kota besar seluruh INDONESIA, meliputi Jakarta, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Surabaya, Gresik, Bandung, Medan, Semarang, Magelang, Yogyakarta, Surakarta, Solo, Jember, Palembang, Makassar, Batam, Pekanbaru, Bandar Lampung, Malang, Padang, Denpasar Bali, Samarinda, Serang, Banjarmasin, Ujung Pandang, Palangkaraya, Banjarbaru, Bontang, Tasikmalaya, Tarakan, Pontianak, Kendari, Balikpapan, Jambi, Bima, Manado, Mataram NTB, Kupang NTT, Jayapura, Sorong, Ternate, Gorontalo, dll. Dan di kota-kota pelosok yang berada di pulau Sumatera, Jawa, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Bali, Nusa Tenggara, maupun Papua.